Important Notice – February 6, 2021
On Friday, February 5th, the Supreme Court ruled that the restrictions to in-person services was unnecessarily restrictive and lifted the ban to gather in-person. The restriction on singing remains in place.
We are excited in this decision, and are preparing to return to in-person services beginning Sunday, February 14 at 10:00 AM. We will continue to follow previously established safety measures to ensure the continued health and safety of attendees to our services. Those measures are outlined below:
- Masks will be required upon entry to the building.
- Your temperature will be checked upon entry.
- Please adhere to the state regulations of remaining at least 6 feet apart from attendees that did not come with you.
- We will not be handing out bulletins for the time being.
- Attendees can place their tithes and offering in the box near the sanctuary doors upon entry or exit.
- There are hand sanitization stations in the foyer and in the sanctuary by the double doors.
We are so grateful to each of you that have been praying with us for the health and safety of our state and our nation in these trying times. We thank you for your patience during this season and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
In His Name,
Pastor Tony Mazon